- VCE Math Methods (Unit 1/2 or Unit 3/4)
- VCE Specialist Maths (Unit 3/4)
- VCE Chemistry (Unit 1/2 or Unit 3/4)
- VCE Biology (Unit 3/4)
- Science (Year 7 – 10)
- Mathematics (Year 7 – 10)
15 years of tutoring experience.
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Monash University) 2005-2007
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Monash University) 2008 – 2013
- Graduate Diploma of Secondary Education (ACU) 2015 – 2016
- Qualified Teacher
Fee for 2021
Individual Private Lesson
$70 per hour lesson (weekly lessons are recommended)
within 15 km radius of Pakenham.
$60 per hour lesson (online)
Small Group Private Lesson
This is only for online sessions for groups of 2 or more students.
$40 per student per hour (minimum 2 students)
My phone number is 0401305399.
Please reach me via SMS
Just include your name, subject/s and available times for tutoring and I will contact you ASAP. Thanks
What are my strengths as a teacher?
How are sessions organised?
Sessions are tailored to the specific needs of each individual student. There is no right/wrong approach – it simply depends on what you prefer. I encourage active learning in sessions, which focuses on completing a range of different questions. However depending on the student’s subject and preference, tutoring sessions have the following components:
- answering application style questions that are often found in SACs.
- weekly progression through the curriculum (theory) and exercise questions.
- help with homework questions
- preparation for tests and SACs.
- preparing for end of year examinations.
- a blend of all of the above.